Every owner of equipment knows that the engine tends to fail after some time of operation. Engine repair often entails additional financial investments and forced downtime.
Borusan Kyrgyzstan repairs a full range of Cat® diesel engines according to Caterpillar® (OEM) standards.
To provide repairs as soon as possible, a structured work process has been built in the workshop, which includes:
- Preliminary wash of the engine;
- Disassembly of the engine and inspection of spare parts;
- Thorough cleaning of spare parts using high temperatures in a special washing machine using reagents;
- Drawing up a detailed breakdown report based on the inspection carried out.
- Testing and adjusting the motor according to the specifications applicable to the new assembly.
The center operates various recovery programs:
- ROP – restoration using a repair kit developed by highly qualified specialists of the center, taking into account additional spare parts.
- CMCR – certified engine remanufacture with a 24 month warranty (limited offer, check with your parts and service representative for details).
- Repair Option program for C7 and C9 series engines.
Repair options for flawless engine performance (C7 and C9 series)
Borusan Kyrgyzstan together with Caterpillar®, have developed three levels of engine repairs at a fixed price with a choice of additional options for all participants in the construction business. Condition for repair work: the engine must be in working order.
Level 1 (from 3000 to 6000 operating hours) – to warn of a breakdown and prevent unplanned downtime is recommended when the number of operating hours of a component is small (up to 3000 operating hours).
Level 2, 3 (from 6000 or more engine hours) – if there are problems associated with the performance of machines, the level is selected depending on the operating hours.