ALLIGHT PRIMAX PUMPS
Today, many mining companies use transfer water pumps. Very often there is a need to quickly pump ground water, sludge, mud, liquids containing a large amount of mechanical impurities.
Allight Primax company offers pumps with fully automatic water filling in 2 versions: vacuum and compressor. Compressor Prime is an automatic priming system that uses a blast compressed air through an internal nozzle, creating a vacuum in the pump casing and suction line for fast, trouble-free and continuous priming even in incomplete immersion and suction conditions. The filling system has no moving parts, which significantly reduces maintenance requirements.
2 pumps of the Allight Primax company, model XH150, pumped 1,374,630 m³ of water in 80 days:
We bring to your attention the pump performance depending on the models:
- Pumping clean water;
- Pumping mud solutions;
- Pumping sludge;
- Pumping waste water;
- Pumping liquids containing large amounts of solids;
- Mineless drainage.
- Environmental protection.
- Fully automatic water filling;
- Self-priming and refilling during dry operation;
- Removal of mechanical impurities up to 90 mm;
- Diesel, electric or hydraulic drive;
- Suction height – up to 9m;
- Easily replaceable wear parts;
- Internal pump parts are 316 stainless steel;
- Mounting support – skids, trailer, base with guard, on a pallet;
- All pumps are quality tested on certified equipment of the Allight Primax company.
Standard materials of construction:
- Wear plates – 316 stainless steel;
- Shaft – stainless steel 431;
- Impeller-stainless steel 316;
- Pump body – nodular cast iron 400/12.
Spare parts and service:
- Sykes supplies spare parts for all pump brands produced by the manufacturer;
- Fast delivery of spare parts;
- Serving Sykes customers by company specialists who are ready to respond to requests 24 hours a day.