– Gender doesn’t matter
– Age – 25 -35 years
– Higher education (accountant, economist, financier)
– Work experience in the relevant position for at least 3 years
– Excellent command of computer programs and in particular the 1C program
– The presence of such qualities as responsibility, discipline, attentiveness, stress resistance
1. Maintaining a database in the 1C program
2. Keeping records of employees’ working hours
3. Preparation of timesheets and reports regarding the working hours of employees
4. Calculation and calculation of wages for the time worked
5. Personnel records management (admission, dismissal, sick leave)
6. Execution of other orders of the head
Training Instructor (Service department)
— Higher education (technical specialty)
— Age 23-40 years
— Work experience of at least 2 years (mechanic, engineer, etc.)
— Technical mindset
— Knowledge of English yaz. – advantage
— Availability of teaching skills and abilities
— Ability to express your thoughts
— Initiative and independence in work
— The ability to take responsibility for the task
— PC ownership
– planning of educational work, keeping records of the implementation of programs, selection and analysis of information about the training needs of service mechanics
– training of unskilled workers, newly accepted technical specialists, advanced training of technicians of 1-2-3 categories in modern methods of performing production operations,
working on equipment.
– solving organizational issues related to the preparation and conduct of training.
– systematization of information on the results of training and training programs.
– continuous professional development, own professional level
– Gender: Female
– Preferred age: up to 37 years
– Education: Higher
– Specialty: Economic, Legal, etc.
– Desirable work experience: from 1 year
– Computer knowledge: excellent command of the MS Office software package
– Knowledge of languages: English – Not lower than “Intermediate”
– Answers phone calls, records and transmits service information to the CEO and employees of the company.
– Provides the company’s document flow: incoming and outgoing correspondence, registration, accounting, storage, archiving of documents.
– On behalf of the General Director, prepares drafts of letters, requests and other documents related to the company’s activities.
– Prepares meetings and meetings held by the Director General (logistics, notification of participants about the time and place of the meeting, the agenda).
– Organizes business trips of employees: orders air and train tickets, books hotels.
– Organizes the provision of office supplies, consumables and other inventory items necessary for the work of the office. Organizes their acceptance, accounting, storage and issuance.
– Monitors the proper condition of office equipment, communications; if malfunctions of office office equipment and other equipment are detected, calls specialists to carry out repair work and other types of maintenance.
– Prepares statistical monthly reports in English.
Uniform working conditions and contact details for all vacancies
– work in a large developing company;
– official employment according to the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– compensation of food expenses and provision of medical insurance;
– salary is negotiated at the interview,
– work schedule 5/2 or shift;
Address: Bishkek, 153 Kok-Zhaiyk str.